Header

KISS skincare

12/1/13

Have you heard of KISS?

contactinfo


KISS Skincare Singapore is a local based e-store.

The FIRST in Singapore to present to you the BEST seller KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask in Thailand. Yet another Thai product I really love!


  • Certified by TFDA (Food and Drug Administration Thailand)
  • Certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)


KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask is a product of Thailand and is already one of the BEST SELLERS for whitening collagen cream mask. It is co-founded and recommended by Dr Atom of Atom Clinic in Thailand, a famous celebrity doctor known for his celebrity and super model clientèle.

What exactly is KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask?

KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask is an overnight concentrate collagen cream mask, made up of 100% natural ingredients without any form of steriods nor mercury. It is therefore suitable for all skin types, including those with oily and sensitive skin.

Developed by the famous beauty & skin expert, the mask is formulated with collagen extract, alpha arbutin, vitamin C+ and natural extracts. This diminishes the appearance of pores, supports natural nourishment, exfoliates and addresses impurities.

1395241_1417887898441971_1523260002_n

The concentrated collagen in this mask serves as a regenerative agent to renew your skin cells and making you look younger and more vibrant. It restores radiance, clarity & suppleness to skin, minimises the open pores, and smoothen your skin.

It will whiten your skin, close your open skin pores, reducing the oil secretion, giving you a smoother, and whiter looking skin.

As KISS moto goes, LOVE AT 1ST KISS, LOOK YOUNGER, LIVE YOUNGER.

How to use KISS?

KISS whitening Collagen Cream Mask comes in 1 bottle of 30ml goodness, packed within a special vacuum cap container. Reason for the vacuum cap, is so that the cream is kept away from the environmental air, keeping it fresh. The pump allows users to only dispense what they need, without allowing the rest of the cream to be exposed to air! (Something I really like because it's so hygienic!)

Using KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask is very simple, just 4 steps to beautiful glowing skin!

How To Use KISS


The other day, I just tweeted a picture of myself in the morning with really bright skin!

1461225_519196181510469_1787214424_n

I was so amazed because I woke up literally WITH NO PORES. And I was telling my bf ''Omg! I have no pores'' lol! It really makes a difference to my face and it has brightened it up so much more! I don't use it when I have pimples though because some products would aggravate them so just in case.... But it works perfect for me when my skin is clear!!!

I always thought collagen was always more suitable for adults because our skin is still young and it wouldn't work on us.. BUT IT REALLY DOES!!! I have a totally different perspective of the uses of collagen now because it gives our skin so much benefit! I might just consider drinking collagen from now. Hahahaha

It doesn't feel oily and it smells really nice too! I really loved the product and I'm gna keep using this in conjuction with the snail white cream for a step closer to clear skin.. Thank you KISS SG!

KISSSG

Get your bottle of KISS at a discount of $5 by mentioning my name! 
Pay $60 instead of the original $65 :) 
VISIT WWW.KISSSG.COM NOW